Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So Far, So Good

I'm encouraged by the nice reviews of India Black and the Rajah's Ruby that I've been receiving.  I've written a grand total of four short stories in my life, with The Rajah's Ruby being the fourth.  I wasn't sure how successful I'd be at this sort of writing, so I'm pleased that the response has been positive.  Of course, there's no resting on laurels around here.  I've got to get cracking on the second India short story, which is due to the editor in May.  Do I have a name?  A plot?  The glimmer of an idea?  Nope.  I shall seek inspiration in the refrigerator, just as soon as I finish this post.

In the meantime, my thanks to Carol at Carol's Notebook, who gave the short story a terrific review which you can read here.

My appreciation also goes to Lori at Escape with Dollycas, who posted her favorable impressions here.

And a special thank you to Nancy at Romance Bandits, who added India Black to her list of favorite new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment